Hosting Migration to Cursana
We’ll manage your migration in 24 hours or your first year is free!
How to transfer your website to Cursana Hosting
1. Current Account Details
Confirm your current provider and amount of sites you want to migrate. This will help us understand the type of migration we’ll be managing for you.
2. Allow Us Access
Tell us what your current hosting account credentials are (login URL, username, and password) to allow us to directly perform the migration for you.
Within your message, please tell us when you’d like the migration to take place. We’re happy to work around the clock to ensure this takes place at a time that suits you. Our team will then be in touch to confirm the details and ensure that everything runs smoothly.
Your login credentials are safe with us
Security is a big part of our ethos and we treat it very seriously. Our Support Ticket system is protected by an SSL encryption, so all credentials submitted this way are protected. As an added security measure, we ask that you create a temporary password to be used only with this migration process and then reset it once complete.
Satisfaction, or your first year is free
We guarantee that your website will be migrated within 24 hours with no more than 15 minutes of downtime. If we do not meet this guarantee, or if you are not completely satisfied with how your migration was managed, we will credit your account with the value of your first purchase of shared hosting with Cursana . This guarantee is not applied to promo packages.
Why migrate to Cursana?
We use only the latest and fastest web servers available from Dell and Supermicro. Every one of our servers has at least 16 highly performing Intel Xeon CPU cores, 64GB of RAM, and fast and reliable SSD drives protected with RAID. We place a lighter load on our machines than our competitors do, so your site has breathing room during busy periods and you can run more complex scripts.
We're serious about high security. The latest hardware and software firewalls protect our infrastructure. We diligently update and secure the operating systems running on our servers. And we constantly scan, probe, and test our defense systems to ensure that we're one of the most secure hosts around. The Cursana commitment to security means your websites are safer here.
The network infrastructure that powers our web hosting servers delivers 100% uptime for every calendar month, excluding scheduled maintenance. We use redundant bandwidth providers, routers, and switches to provide full redundancy at all levels within our network. As a result, our network uptime is among the best around and we're proud of the outstanding' performance it delivers.
At Cursana, we constantly strive to deliver total customer satisfaction with all our hosting services. That's why we offer fast, reliable, and secure service that's backed by our friendly and knowledgeable Support Team, 24/7. In fact, we're so convinced you'll love Cursana hosting services, that we offer a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- For full cPanel migration, we guarantee a migration time in less than 24 hours with no more than 15 minutes of downtime. Please keep in mind that partial cPanel migration often takes longer than 24 hours.
- If for some reason we do not meet our full cPanel migration guarantee, or if you are not completely satisfied with how your migration was managed, we will credit your account with the value of your first purchase of shared hosting with Cursana.
- When providing us with your existing hosting credentials, please choose a temporary password that will be used only during this migration process. It will need to be reset once the process is completed. Cursana cannot be responsible for any security issues that arise should you choose not to follow this password instruction.
- Cursana is not liable for any loss of data or any other detrimental impact to your site throughout the migration process.
- Hosting migration is guaranteed for cPanel-based hosting accounts and sites created using WordPress. Any manual website migrations will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
- Your account with the old provider should be active for at least 3-7 days after the transfer assistance request submission. Otherwise, we may not be able to finish the transfer of the files on time.